Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rodeo insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
revor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:30    Post subject: Rodeo insurance Reply with quote

Anyone got views on best place to get quotes for my 05 3.0 rodeo. My renewal due beg March is 450notes but includes the power upgrade pack and 550 excess and full NCD. It is private use. Each year I ring round I find that the popular insurers won't quote. I am with Privilege and at the time was glad of them. But could do with some comparisons
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

wv6z

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 18:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may not help, but is just a thought. On this side of the pond, there is an insurer called Progressive. Here we can go to their site and they offer an almost immediate quote along with their competitors rates as well. They are not always the cheapest and plainly state who is so you may contact their competition, if you desire.

Yeah, a bit odd and I don't know if there is any insurer in the UK that would do anything similar or to that extent, but, i would wager that you can still get quotes offered on-line and not have to do a bunch of ringing around.
HF VHF/UHF Amateur Radio
XM Satellite Radio

Diesel Dave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

My insurance is about the same with Commercial Vehicle Direct, £470 (comes with breakdown recovery)
I was going to give Adrian Flux a try.
andyrat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 14:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have mine insured through A-Plan, also insured the wife's motor with them.......
itocuk
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried 2GFS for the Club Scheme? <-- Click to view details Cool

Simon dontknow

QuoteSeek - Free to use Insurance quote comparison service.

Google Ads - you know it makes sense Cool
Topvaux
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 15:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if they'll be any use to you but I've used Adrian Flux 08700692202 for years, both for regular and modified vehicles and found them to be very competitive.  At last renewal I tried www.confused.com and got a very cheap quote (cheaper than Flux's renewal offer) for my Trooper 3.0 but when I told Adrian Flux they beat it. Their claims handling and their legal support services (which are free) are excellent, too, by the way. Might be worth a try?
TF

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried 2gfs  Laughing  and mentioned the ITOCUK  Cool , they were very good for a comercial quote. I have a TF, the old Rodeo, pickups are normally comercially insured (truck not car)! The price included legal cover which is thoroughly recomended, and a hire vehicle in the event of a claim, small fee if your fault though. Windscreen excess £75 if replaced, but free if repaired, other excess £250, under £450 with ncd protection, even with the Mrs insured too!

All you troopers are likley to get a deal there too!

Also they are not under written by  Evil or Very Mad  HSBC  Evil or Very Mad , home of the policy that is not worth the paper it is written on, great unless you need them and then you have to quote your own policy at them to get anything done. I am sure they lied about my cover, as a number of things I asked for were strangely missing from my actual policy when I checked.  Mad
jonathan63

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get my insurance for my 2004 rodeo denver max /dmax highlander from the NFU it was the best price
TF

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot about them! Is it members only?

I know it is a good idea to check there is no HP outstanding with the NFU financial bit when buying second hand machinery. I have heard of more than one item sold cheap for cash that they took back!
ruairs

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 21:09    Post subject: rodeo insurance Reply with quote

I have just bouhgt an 04 2.5 twin cab rodeo with 19,750 miles on it. I used the autotrader website then used the van insurance quote. I,m paying £217 fully comp for social and domestic use. My previous car (9year old baleno estate) was £198 fully comp. Hope this helps anybody looking for insurance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: