4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

FREE FESTIVAL 26,27,28th Sept - All YD clubs welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark dale

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:28    Post subject: FREE FESTIVAL 26,27,28th Sept - All YD clubs welcome Reply with quote

Ok Folks,

I have been kinda busy ...

some know the Settle Festival Saga  .. I have been trying to organise a Festival for the past 2 years, but have had licencing issues etc .....

well, now, we have partnered with the local Cycling Festival, and have created a smaller Free Event for all, with live music, over 2 stages, no MUD as it is in the town, and loads of stalls and activities...

If Yellow Diamond Clubs Folks want to come along  - please do !! and if anyone wants to help with an hour or so stewarding, general helping out  - let me know on mark@settlefestival.co.uk

Nearest Camp Site that is club friendly is http://www.dalesbridge.co.uk/  about 4 miles away   - book in saying it is Mark Dale 4x4 Club Settle Festival Group ...  they will site you together ....  loads of leccy hook ups, and spaces for gazebos etc

In town, we have over 40 bands,  tons of family and cycling events going on, and stalls, displays etc  - all free..!!

bit of an idea here

band lineup is available on Settle Festival website  - link to the left  - sign up to get updates and see full site..

should be a good cheap, fun, social weekend ...  spread the word ..

hope to see you there ..

anyone fancy it?  

Mark " events" Dale  Laughing

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:28    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

*mrs_trucker*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd jst like to say, that although i cant make it mate, well done on your hard work!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: