All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Went fish in the sea of a Galilee today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uzi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 21:09    Post subject: Went fish in the sea of a Galilee today Reply with quote

It was so nice to do a bit of fishing today after what seems ages all my time has been spent trying to get my 3Lt trooper sorted out its just been one thing after another and it doesn't feel like there's any light at the end of the tunnel Crying or Very sad

Back to the fishing well it looks like the Mullet season is starting to come to an end now I only caught 6,  4 were too small and I took 2 home.Still its an absolutely beautiful place to fish and a welcome relief, its starting to cool down a bit now,from may to september im stood fishing in my speedos Shocked  and it gets so hot I have to jump in every hour and the waters so nice and warm Laughing

There are about 23 different species of fish in the lake most are veriations of (Mooshed which is the Arabic word for umbrella fish because of the spine like fins on the top of its back the Hebrew  word for this fish is Amoon which translate as nurse because the female is very protective of her young and guards them and they swim in her mouth if they feel in danger.

Also there  are Barbel,Carp,catfish,Mullet,Sardeen,Booree,Ishree ,its an amazing place to go fishing not just for the angeling but also for the wild life I get to see beautiful birds,stalks,blue Kingfisher,Humming birds,other creatures like,Turtels,,rock hoppers,and some scarry creatures  snakes, and Hornets the size of your little finger Shocked

Oh well make's a nice change from worrying about wot damage the garage are going to do to my Trooper Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 21:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

richard wilkinson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 21:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

really jealus was supposed to be fishing this weekend due to not been able to tax car (no logbook )
Crying or Very sad
Uzi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard wilkinson wrote:
really jealus was supposed to be fishing this weekend due to not been able to tax car (no logbook )
Crying or Very sad

Sorry to here that Rich hopefully you'll be hauling them in soon,I know how you feel it had been weeks since I last went fishing Yesterday was a good day I took it as came and relaxed,im using homemade nickel lures and saved a lot of money by buying myself a piller drill the only problem is I haven't found a drill bit that will go through thinker stainless steal.

Last year during the winter I spent time painting and putting tails on the lures only to discover the fish like siver,gold a drop of red near the tail and maybe paint in some eyes.Iv only been here two years so Iv had to teach myself and watch other fishermen Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: