2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

South Coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> C & C sites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yintong5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 21:30    Post subject: South Coast Reply with quote

Well, I might as well kick off 2009 with one of my favourite campsites in Milford-on-Sea near Lymington.
Lytton Lawn is a lovely, well run campsite away from the busyness of Bournemouth but near enough to make the odd excursion including Christchurch and a day trip to the Isle of Wight.
Hurst Castle makes a different morning out and if your'e a sailophile like me Bucklers Hard is a must.
The campsite is an annexe of their main site a couple of miles away where you can use the leisure facilities.

Further along the coast into Lyme Bay you can easily bypass Seaton, but Leacroft Touring Park 01297 552823 at Colyton outside Seaton is a very well run park on a gentle slope.

Happy Camping,
Stu
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 21:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Peej
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya, totally agree, lovely quiet little site. We use it often with our little family and friends club, on rallies. For us though it's only down the road! Laughing

LTM 24
Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peej wrote:
Hiya, totally agree, lovely quiet little site. We use it often with our little family and friends club, on rallies. For us though it's only down the road! Laughing

The Royal umpire was 3 miles down the road from us on the Southport do last summer, didn't stop us camping & having a cracking time

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

Peej
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 17:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigcolbee wrote:
Peej wrote:

The Royal umpire was 3 miles down the road from us on the Southport do last summer, didn't stop us camping & having a cracking time

Yep agreed, we never go much more than 45 mins away, though could be the other end of the country.

LTM 24
Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peej wrote:
Bigcolbee wrote:
Peej wrote:

Yep agreed, we never go much more than 45 mins away, though could be the other end of the country.

I think it's the whole drinking in a bigger garden & peeing on someone else's fence at night thing

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> C & C sites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: