2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Heads up for facebook users (virus)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markymoan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 15:40    Post subject: Heads up for facebook users (virus) Reply with quote

Quote:
Facebook has been targeted by malicious hackers seeking to steal valuable data from members.

The social network site has been hit by five separate security problems in the last seven days, say security experts.

BBC News Story <<<clicky
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 15:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

:::Matski:::
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 17:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, serves them right for being losers Laughing
Suckin' Diesel Baby!

c8 sdd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good old bbc ... reporting things years after they first happen!!!

1992 Isuzu 3.1td swb ... now being prepped for mot ... what a disaster!!!

1988 BMW 730 ise auto ... just passed another mot, 8 straight passes in a row!!!

Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 23:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

:::Matski::: wrote:
Hahaha, serves them right for being losers Laughing

Yeah!!!!!! You stick it to 'em Matski!

I mean, come on, who in their right mind goes on the same website day after day, talking to people they very rarely see, posting videos & funny photos & maybe organising an event from time to time giving website users a chance to meet up, do something daft & maybe indulge in lots of ale in the evening, Next thing you know, they will be placing Facebook stickers in their cars, just so they can say they spotted another Facebook user when they weren't on the PC

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

(Oh, and for those on Facebook, ITOC is listed as one of the groups on there)

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

:::Matski:::
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 0:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Touch a nerve!

Next you will be telling me they are going on there for technical advice on how to run facebook  Wink  

I thought the stickers where to advertise the club to get new members to join and further the knowledge pool. And theres me thinking it's an owners club, when it was a social networking site all long!

Suckin' Diesel Baby!

Bigcolbee
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 0:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

:::Matski::: wrote:
lol

Touch a nerve!

Next you will be telling me they are going on there for technical advice on how to run facebook  Wink  

I thought the stickers where to advertise the club to get new members to join and further the knowledge pool. And theres me thinking it's an owners club, when it was a social networking site all long!

No, you didn't touch a nerve, I was just pointing out there are some similarities (although there are a huge amount of differences). I am on there, probably too much, but i have managed to get back in touch with old friends & work colleagues who I had lost touch with, so it can be useful.

I suppose it could be worse, at least I haven't sunk as low as staying up for 24 hours solid playing World of Warcraft  Shocked or buying virtual worlds/possessions off fleabay Laughing

*runs away quickly, as 400 players arrive to banish me to the evil archipelago 'Zolderon' for eternity, with 'Xliff the Stinky' as my only companion* Laughing  Laughing

Alright brain, you don't like me and i don't like you, so let's just do this thing and I'll go back to killing you with beer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: