All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Maugers Garage in Jersey Channel Islands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUB

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 20:34    Post subject: Maugers Garage in Jersey Channel Islands Reply with quote

This is the only Isuzu car dealer in Jersey & they have always been very helpful & cooperative in any issue on my 2003 3.0L Trooper Duty.

I've done nearly 30000mls since buying it new from them, under warranty its had the radio/CD - C/locking key fob - front end exhaust pipe - a bit of corrosion on the rear door [done twice] - now just had the injectors & ceramic heater done. There has never been any argument over this warranty work so I give them 10/10.
Razz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 20:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

SUB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 16:45    Post subject: Maugers Garage have gone down hill. Reply with quote

Maugers garage in Jersey have gone down hill in my opinion. they have done little to assist my claim for corrosion of the rear door spare wheel hangar. My claim is been going on for 8 months & they have never once contacted me to say how things were going, I had to do all the running & have not been successful in my claim even though my trooper was bought new from the dealership & was supposed to have a 6 year corrosion warranty. I have just had Maugers service my Trooper again this year & as was the same last year they have overfilled the engine oil, which I have only noticed because I dip the oil every week due the injector warranty. needless to say I will be going elseware next year if I can. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Isuzu Dealers / Motor traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: