Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Engine Wiring loom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyoak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 16:30    Post subject: Engine Wiring loom Reply with quote

Hello

Just thought I would post this as it has slighty annoyed me recently, I had and accident in my rodeo, rear ending a lorry at 15mhp, the damage was not to bad bonnet bent grill distroyed radiator cracked and a few brackets bent, Once it got to the local body shop they found the engine wiring loom had been cut and damaged.

That was 1.5 weeks ago my truck has been repaired painted and is nearly ready except the wiring loom which on thursday had still not arrived. So i rang Isuzu Uk and spoke to parts depatment they told me it takes 4-5 weeks to get a new loom. Needless to say I am getting cheesed of driving a Chev Matiz instead of my rodeo, I dont think this is accpetabel so have written to isuzu explaing this and I have emailed Isuzu japan.  Also who runs a wiring loom round front of engine even with a small prang that i had the loom got cut. So be prepared for a long wait for the loom.

Justa  word of warning.

Andrew
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 16:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Wirdy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 21:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've chosen to buy a foreign car and damaged a very low volume item.  Confused  Can't see why you're so shocked at the waiting time for the part.

One suggestion - Rather than ranting be constructive - offer to pay the extra for priority airmail and your dealer may get the loom faster.
J1ODY A

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

& don't prang the Matiz because I had a similar problem getting spare parts for my old Daewoo!  Laughing

you also need to change your insurance so that you get a comparable loan car while yours is being fixed  Very Happy
jonathan63

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i had a small front end bump the body shop took the wing off and cut the wiring to my washer motor when they took the washer bottle out as it was damaged so when i got it back i had no washers ,, so i said to the body shop about it and they said it needed a new loom so i rang the NFU  and told them i would fix it ,i found a wiring plug on a toyota which was the same as the one on my pump and cut it off the scrap toyota and then jointed it on to my loom and now you can not tell it is repaired and the NFU payed me for doing the repair and other things the body shop w-----s mist doing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: