2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

checking recall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barretta1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 19:50    Post subject: checking recall Reply with quote

Hi all new to this club, I have a 52 plate trooper 3.0td citation it`s done 53k and the service book is stamped up to date, been a suzuki owner untill now i`m not familiar with all the troubles the 3.0td can bring. The car is great and has no problems that i`m aware of, any advice regarding checking recalls etc would be most helpfull, having read the other threads I can see im probably going to get bombarded.
Chears all
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 19:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 20:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome

Like yourself i recently purchased a 3.0ltr cit (mines a 2001 with 60000mls an fsh) then found this club,
red the threads and thought O my god what have i done Sad
I found a local suzu dealer, called them up and gave them the vin no, it had an outstanding injector recall
and they booked it in. They checked them ok'd them and it was f.o.c Very Happy (Ignore recalls at your peril)
Not all dealers do F.O.C warrenty work so ask!!
Mine had a slight gearbox fault, now sorted what a great car! To nice to bang about off road (at the moment).
You can find your local dealer by using a search engine ISUZU then FIND A DEALER and enter ayour post code. Or youcan call I.M
number posted on a sticky.
Keeping the truck very well serviced seems be the key to along lived and trouble free motoring, you only ever really
read about the bad bits on club forums.
David

David ltm47
barretta1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

X66DAG wrote:
Hello and welcome
Hi David many thanks for your input, I know what you mean by oh my god !!!, I new there were injector issues but didnt realise it was so widespread, I`l try and find a local IM Dealer and give them a shout. They are a great truck tho, I have always had grand vitaras before but have  wanted a trooper for a while, its taken me a long time to find a good`en that hasnt been worked to death and been to the moon and back.
Once again cheers
Mitch

Like yourself i recently purchased a 3.0ltr cit (mines a 2001 with 60000mls an fsh) then found this club,
red the threads and thought O my god what have i done Sad
I found a local suzu dealer, called them up and gave them the vin no, it had an outstanding injector recall
and they booked it in. They checked them ok'd them and it was f.o.c Very Happy (Ignore recalls at your peril)
Not all dealers do F.O.C warrenty work so ask!!
Mine had a slight gearbox fault, now sorted what a great car! To nice to bang about off road (at the moment).
You can find your local dealer by using a search engine ISUZU then FIND A DEALER and enter ayour post code. Or youcan call I.M
number posted on a sticky.
Keeping the truck very well serviced seems be the key to along lived and trouble free motoring, you only ever really
read about the bad bits on club forums.
David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: