Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Safari full roof rack questions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
m0jfk

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:08    Post subject: Safari full roof rack questions? Reply with quote

A chap flogging a genuine full length safari roof rack (the steel tube type one) and says its for 2000 onwards, what I want to know off any you experts on here is ...would this one fit a 93 mark 2 trooper? the rack looks the same as the one for the 93 only the mouting brackets on the rack's rungs itself are spread apart at an even distance on this 2000 rack as opposed to two at the back being very close and one thats more forward as they would be for  a 93 mk2 tropper...I am thinking maybe I can move the brackets on the 2000 rack to the location they should be for a 93 rack...any ideas lads? are they fixed brackets in fixed locations on these racks? or are the brackets on the 2000 rack totaly different and wont mount to my rails on the 93 anyway?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

K.Goodwin
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was always under the impression the roof/rack mounting points were all in the same place from the mk2 onwards. obviously they'll be a difference between long and short wheelbase.
I wouldn't have thought modifying if it didn't fit would be too big a job, what you might have to watch, on mine some of the brackets are a different height, to compensate for the arc of the roof. i think its the front and rear pair of brackets which are 'taller'

Twister wrote:
Always thought Troopers look their best in white

LTM 022
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: