QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Club funds ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Small Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
itocuk
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 19:13    Post subject: Club funds ... Reply with quote

If you've got this far, then you'll know that the Isuzu Trooper Owners Club is completely free to join!

What you may or may not know is that it does cost quite a lot to keep the services here (and for the other Yellow Diamond Clubs) running.

Until recently, I've funded this with a combination of money from my own business and from commissions from deals with insurance companies ... but things are quite difficult now, in particular with regards to lack of opportunities in my 'day job' leaving me desperately short of funds.

Now - I am determined to keep the Club(s) free to join, and I'm not about to ask you to 'dip in your pocket' to help out - times are hard for all of us however, there is a way you CAN help and it won't cost you a single penny!  All I need is 10 to 15 minutes of your time!

I have set up a new insurance comparison site - a FREE service that looks for a range of insurance quotes, from a variety of brokers / insurers, for all sorts of services, including motor insurance, home and contents insurance, breakdown cover, life insurance, travel insurance, pet insurance and more!

So - what's the catch?

There isn't one - you simply use the service to generate quotes for one or more products - each product/quote combination takes you a few minutes and, for each product you purchase, the Club gets a contribution towards running costs!

What next?

Click the logo / link below!

Thank You! thumbright

Simon notworthy

QuoteSeek - Free to use Insurance quote comparison service.

Google Ads - you know it makes sense Cool

Last edited by itocuk on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 19:13    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

badendesigns
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already done 2 quotes and will be doing more. We've so far saved on breakdown and will save on home and contents. Will look into car and bike too!!!! Well worth the click guys. It really can save you money and keep the club FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79 XS1100

82 XS1100 midnight

87 454 LTD

Lovin it!!!!!

Wear sunscreen

LTM 000103
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Small Talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: