2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

not so good experience with world wide land rover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebelpaul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 21:07    Post subject: not so good experience with world wide land rover Reply with quote

I contacted world wide land rover to get some procomp shocks and wasnt very impressed, when ever i called 5-6 times over a week the "person who could help me" was always either not there or was with a customer and would call me back (but never did) even once shocks were ordered i called to see if they had recieved them from bearmach a couple of days later, i was told that he didnt know and the person who would was "busy" which i had heard so many times before and was fed up of chasing them and being fobbed off so i told them just to cancel my order in the end (if they had actually ordered them in the first place)

got them from an excellent company in the end and much cheaper too !!!

swb 3.1 with 2 inch lift and 12000lb winch
running 31-10.5-r15 fedima extremes.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 21:07    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: