QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Secret shop selling isuzu seats etc. (Door panel problem)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neilly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 17:02    Post subject: Secret shop selling isuzu seats etc. (Door panel problem) Reply with quote

Child locks not working on passenger door 3.1td 1993.To have a look I have to take the paneling off.I took out the screws but there is still quite some resistance when trying to lever them off.I thought I,d ask if there is a trick to this before proceeding.
Thats it pretty boring really.
Sorry for the con, but You have to get people to look and I could,nt think of anything more boring tham "door panel help needed"
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 17:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DAVID's J99P
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG another 30 seconds of my life wasted reading boring posts Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  Laughing
sorry I cant help but then somebody who could may not read this post thinking it's trivia gossip Wink

David ltm47
neilly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

X66DAG wrote:
OMG another 30 seconds of my life wasted reading boring posts Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad  Laughing
sorry I cant help but then somebody who could may not read this post thinking it's trivia gossip Wink

Yes fair comment sorry
neilly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

neilly wrote:
X66DAG wrote:

Yes fair comment sorry

Its one of them,where if you go ahead and rive them off you break it .And then some says later.No you should have done this
KKW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can download a complete workshop manual at this site.

http://rapidshare.com/files/49502946/Isuzu_Trooper_20workshop_20manual.pdf
neilly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

KKW wrote:
You can download a complete workshop manual at this site.

http://rapidshare.com/files/49502946/Isuzu_Trooper_20workshop_20manual.pdf

Thanks a lot.
FenceSitter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I've run across the site a few times as I have to work on a 91 Trooper ute (different branding but same) as was chasing down a reference manual.

Thank you all  for the various tidbits of information.  

Anyhow, as tittles are sometimes not named  accurately, I thought I'd drop a line for the next person looking for a manual.

The above pdf is in fact the same as this   t= 4 9 2 3  thread  at this forum

Yes I posted the u.. but it was disallowed, anyhow, I think most will be able to work out how to cut and paste that part of the th...d onto another that works.  And holy heck did I have some trouble just trying to post that.  Finally removed any words associated with that sort of stuff and it did the trick.  That's what the dots are there for.  Who would have thought?

The good label should  reflect that it covers  98 - 02 models.

I'm still looking and have just down.....d a Russian version means a couple of hours translating every time I find a section I need to read, if it actually does cover the right year models.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: