4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

motor racing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rigger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 21:29    Post subject: motor racing Reply with quote

i see that there are dog lovers, fisher men, tattoo lover as i am 23 and counting.  But are there any member that do any type of motor racing. As i compete in a nasa class 4 autograss car which is a full spaceframed mini at 490kg race ready and knock out 100 bhp at the flywheel not bad for 1130cc and 9.500 rpm which was my main reason for get a monty which i am now on to my second one in two years but i wish i got one years ago best motor ive ever had.  Razz  Question
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 21:29    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

rebelpaul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 18:04    Post subject: Re: motor racing Reply with quote

rigger wrote:
i see that there are dog lovers, fisher men, tattoo lover as i am 23 and counting.  But are there any member that do any type of motor racing. As i compete in a nasa class 4 autograss car which is a full spaceframed mini at 490kg race ready and knock out 100 bhp at the flywheel not bad for 1130cc and 9.500 rpm which was my main reason for get a monty which i am now on to my second one in two years but i wish i got one years ago best motor ive ever had.  Razz  Question

Me and my dad are both scrutineers for spedeworth itl and we have both raced autograss, i had a class one mini when i was 15 and dad still has a class 9 special with an rs2000 engine in the back.

swb 3.1 with 2 inch lift and 12000lb winch
running 31-10.5-r15 fedima extremes.
rigger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there does your dad still race if so what club does he race under cheers kev
rebelpaul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

No not raced for a while but still has the car ready to go, his number was c181e we raced at chelmesford it's a NASA club called Concorde Essex.

swb 3.1 with 2 inch lift and 12000lb winch
running 31-10.5-r15 fedima extremes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: