4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Milner Off Road

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lockpicker1969

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

compared to others their p&p is very expensive.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 23:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

greasemonkey
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

markymoan wrote:
In there defence, they go by books and sadly those books are wrong when it comes to isuzu.

But why are they suck assholes when you ring and email - i just wanted to stop someone else getting the wrong bits -
I was told they send 100's of these seals out each month and have had none returned !!!!
Go figure ? All the hub seals are the same across the Isuzu / Vauxhall range so do i have a strange frontera ? or have they got some mispacked seals ?
Got one from a different supplier - same part number but right seal this time lol
cheers
Steve
richard wilkinson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 x 3l alternaters later told they had a fuel tank in stock for me drove over it wasent oh and just to top it up gave me the wrong areal aswell there polybush kits sold for the mk 4 dont fit front arb so i thinks there *beep* anyway prtoper blueprint stuff is cheap and less haslte from gt moter facters round the corner
Mork_77
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard wilkinson wrote:
3 x 3l alternaters later told they had a fuel tank in stock for me drove over it wasent oh and just to top it up gave me the wrong areal aswell there polybush kits sold for the mk 4 dont fit front arb so i thinks there *beep* anyway prtoper blueprint stuff is cheap and less haslte from gt moter facters round the corner

I had to send some anti roll bar bushes back recently, they told me I was the first person to send them back because they didn't fit and that I probably had a different bar fitted at some point (mines completely standard), don't think ill be using them again in a hurry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Parts Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: