QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

langdale quest

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markymoan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like pc specs or connection speed probs mate lol
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 16:41    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

DAVE FROM NEWCASTLE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 16:52    Post subject: MMMMMMMMMMM Reply with quote

aw well did not want to view them any way lol
have no problem loading mr twisters pic's
he must have northern computer not like them cheap imported southern one's Shocked Shocked Shocked
markymoan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 18:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just for you one of my lads did this Confused

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 19:20    Post subject: MMMMMMM LOOKS Reply with quote

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS kiddies lol
but it looks like a landie mark you miss treating them kids by showing them landies lol

Philp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you all had a great time. I'll definitely try and get to the next event as long as I can fit it around my many holidays! Laughing I did do my own bit of off roading though whilst away including what is supposed to be the best unpaved mountain pass outside the Himalayas, the Swartbergpass in the Karoo in South Africa. I'll post some pics in small talk when I get them developed.

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
more x 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 13:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

put them in readers drives phil Wink a post in small talk will drop off eventually Wink
firemanbish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 16:18    Post subject: SUPERB Reply with quote

Hi all, looked through the pics from Langdale,looks superb and great to see.Thanks for posting them all.I am defo gonna have to come and play with you guys some time.How about a club outing to my part of the world?
markymoan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 18:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a bit late, but i found this on POCUK, it looks like they did get stuck on the car park Laughing

Quote:
What a day...
Started on a bad foot by getting stuck in the car park before even getting in. Thought I'd get my version in before anybody else mentioned it - I didnt realise how steep the muddy bank was

Great mornings entertainment only spoiled by the fact that having opened my sunroof to get some piccies the damn thing wouldnt close again. Took about 3 1/2 hours to do the first bit because the snow was getting heavier and obscuring the track, and of course to sweep snow out of my open roof.
Completed without further probs but now got heavier and we decided not to do the afternoon stint as well, but we thought we'd do some selected bits of the morning route again instead. Went out by ourselves (first mistake) snow covering some signs (second mistake) and we got hopelessly lost (biggest...). Ended up on some lane with no markings, discovered at the other end we were going thru a black lane the wrong way and the only reason we got through was because the snow was so deep we couldnt see how bad the terrain was!
Dropped truck at repairer this morning who looked less than chuffed - in fairness they look after Lancias. I'll let you know how it goes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 18:32    Post subject: I KNEW IT I KNEW IT Reply with quote

see i was right fella's and good on you marky for finding that one sounds like there was more than one
plus the car park was where they thought the off roading section was lolol
ooooooooooooooooooooo i like it
8) 8) 8)
but what the bleep as long as they enjoyed it all
markymoan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be awfull and post the pic of one stuck on the gravel track, but that would be cruel Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 18:39    Post subject: go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Reply with quote

go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn if you scared send it to me i'll post it lol
8) 8) 8)
markymoan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 18:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldnt possibly, could i

Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 18:45    Post subject: langdale quest Reply with quote

I was there and saw the paj with his foof stuck open, but where was all the snow, and where were all the troopers?????
DAVE FROM NEWCASTLE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 18:46    Post subject: we in to it Reply with quote

we went stiaght into the black routes car park was to flat so was the road lol
8) 8) 8)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: