4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

greenlaning around darlington

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
splitparadox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 17:20    Post subject: greenlaning around darlington Reply with quote

Hi guys I want to give green laning a try but am a complete novice.

Can anyone give me any tips of some nice places to start off with (within 50 ish miles of darlington Co durham)
Needs to be quite gentle as me and the wife are in our late 40,s and she gets scared easy  Laughing

Im looking to have some gentle 4x4 action to test my 3.1td lwb trooper and scenic as I can use the excuse of some nice photo opportunities for the wife.

Ive had a look on  trailwise map finder   but it doesnt hint how hard going the lanes are.

Are there any clubs or groups in the area that would consider a new member?

Thanks in advance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 17:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: