4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Totally Dead Auto 3.0L TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharlieD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 14:45    Post subject: Totally Dead Auto 3.0L TD Reply with quote

Just thought I'd share this solution to a starting issue. Forgive me if it's already on here or I'm teaching people to suck eggs.
A while back she wouldn't start. It was like you were trying to start it in reverse or drive, absolutely nothing. A bit of shoving the gear selector back and forth and eventually she would spring to life.
Turns out the gear lever selector switch on the side of the gearbox was covered in allsorts of muck. gave it a wipe with some rag and a good dousing of electrical switch cleaner and Bob's your Auntie to a blind man, no more problems.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 14:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: