QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

All lubes 'n fluids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bubble-07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:04    Post subject: All lubes 'n fluids Reply with quote

I've been teasing my 95 3.1 with the promise of a full lube and fluid change in time for winter - funds permitting.

Would it be feasible for one of you guys in the know to ping up a list of all recommended changes (working on the basis that none have been done for yonks), along with filters etc and an approximate cost against each (or a total rough cost for the whole lot).

I've never done all the lubes before but have kept on top of the engine oil/filter & fuel filter changes at the right intervals and topped others up on the rare occasion they've needed it. Cost is the issue more than the time.

What would a garage charge for the same total fluid changes?

Thanks in advance of any guidance available.

Paul
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: