2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

MY FIRST ISUZU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrs irene snape

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:40    Post subject: MY FIRST ISUZU Reply with quote

HI,
i have just bought a second hand isuzu, i live in bulgaria and previously had a landy [which i loved] but it became too heavy for me to drive!  the trooper is automatic and it was imported from italy.
its a 3 door and rather lovely. . . i need to familiarize myself with it and all the nobs buttons and switches! other than that its just peachy. . .
it is called an Isuzu Trooper UBS??? cant find any info for that on here?
also, there are a few things that dont work, plus a couple of things that i need help with. . . .please.
the electric mirror on the passenger side does not work? [now there's a suprise, having read all the members posts with same prob]! also i would like to know which oil to use as we dont have a dealership over here who can supply the recommended oils mentioned in the manual.
the other thing which i find confusing is that its classed as a commercial vehicle and i have to have it m.o.t'd every six months but apparently pay less tax??  oh goodie  Laughing
if anybody can help with this, my first post. . .i would really appreciate it.
iggzzz
Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

what year or reg is it or whats the engine size?
mrs irene snape

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, ty for reply.
Light up door handles? How posh!!!
My isuzu has a 3lt engine and is yr 2001. ?
Iggzzz Very Happy
mrs irene snape

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, ty for reply.
Light up door handles? How posh!!!
My isuzu has a 3lt engine and is yr 2001. ?
Iggzzz Very Happy
eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oil wise any decent fully synthetic 5/30 is ok, you can use a semi synthetic but people find they need to change it sooner as it doesn't cope with high pressures the injectors subject it to as well as the fully does.
bg trooper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 17:18    Post subject: my first isuzu Reply with quote

high mrs Irene snape. I also live here in Bulgaria and have gone through the problems of not having a dealer ship here, and getting spare parts.If there is anything you need help with , just let me know.I have many trooper spares here, and know of places to source parts etc. That don't cost a fortune.I have a set of electric mirrors in my work shop , if you have not already sourced some.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: