QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

laning in the peak district or further afield.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bedders

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 22:05    Post subject: laning in the peak district or further afield. Reply with quote

evening all, I'm new here and was hoping to find out how the laning scene is with you guys?  I go out once a month round the peak, edale, Hathersage, monsel etc etc, but I was wondering if anyone was planning any trips out in future months?? I've been to Wales a couple of times and also round the lakes and I think they're both amazing places.
So is anyone planning anything and do you guys do weekend laning trips at all???[u]
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 22:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Bedders

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone fancy a laning/camping trip to Wales, lakes or north Yorkshire over the coming months atall??
Question
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 22:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bedders, I'm trying to find people who know the best lanes, to show me.
I'm up for meeting around the Peaks, if there's actually any routes left! Days or weekends (and my dodgy health permitting)  Very Happy
Its starting to look like our pastime is dying out...no-one is doing anything: I'm thinking of selling my trooper once again. just not getting any use  Crying or Very sad
Bedders

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not dieing mate its just it doesn't seem to be to popular on here, I'm a member of a few groups and it's very alive and well on a them, a guy on TPORE is planning a day around Hollinsclough in a couple of weeks and I'm going to north Wales for a full weekend in June too so I'm hoping to get my Monty done so I can get the fronteras sold on and buy more bits!!
Try joining TPORE aswell as here if you like getting muddy, they do pay n plays most months and there's always someone laning at some point.
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do!  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: