4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

MY TROOPER CITATION WONT START

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ringpull

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 14:42    Post subject: MY TROOPER CITATION WONT START Reply with quote

HI everyone i am John and i am here again my 2001 trooper citation 3.0 wont start i have had the orps changed about 4 months ago then had oil leak which was front crank seal had that done i also replaced the primer pump with an electric pump and it has been running great sweet as a nut but now for some reason it wont start without a bit of sniff which i hate to use not good for them today he started and i whent for a run no problem came back left engine running put our dogs in the took them out to spare land near us let have run around got back to car wont start a bit of sniff it started left it running about three quarters of an hour got to the garage that my mate has he watched while i turned it of and went to re start right away and it would not start and that is with engine hot cant work it out can anyone tell me the problem have spent to much money on it now hope its a simple fix or it will be curtains for him this time hope someone can help me with this he is a nice comfy drive and a great engine when running (PLEASE)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 14:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an expert on the 3.0 but if you have replaced the ORPS sensor then I would hazard a guess at the HPOP valve isn't opening on start.

Tech 2 would confirm.

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

eithan h

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

was it a new genuine orps?
02Trooper777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: