2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Power Steering Pump Hoses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anthony1962

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:23    Post subject: Power Steering Pump Hoses Reply with quote

Trooper 3.1 TD 1995

Just finished an engine rebuild and noticed that the power steering pump hoses look worse for wear. Does anyone have any hoses they want to sell or any ideas on where I can get replacements?

Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TheIsuzuMan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you've already set everything up ages ago  Laughing But anyways, wanted to share my experience at this point. First - I would never ever recommend anyone go with the used power steering tubes (unless you know they are perfectly clean inside or you are planning to spend some extra steering fluid to have the system washed). Second - if you think of ordering these hoses from the dealer, think twice on whether you are ready to spend that much. I usually go with good aftermarket parts. They are way less expensive and work fine. I had power steering hoses and also a steering cooler replaced with such OE-quality but non-Isuzu parts https://www.carid.com/power-steering-coolers/ and I must admit they work fine (it's been already 2 years or so).  Idea

Last edited by TheIsuzuMan on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:11; edited 1 time in total
45gmc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a new flex line made up a few years ago, reused and swaged the old fittings on new hose, has been working great,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: