Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Epsilon Campeao Do Mundo replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Suspension / chassis / steering / brakes / wheels / tyres
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wellingtonnz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 22:19    Post subject: Epsilon Campeao Do Mundo replacement Reply with quote

Hi all, I am new to the forum but have been relying on it for a while for general and fixit knowledge for my 95 Bighorn XS Irmscher. In fact just yesterday I finished replacing the timing belt, tensioners, waterpump, etc, and am about to reset the warning light all by information gleaned from here, so thanks.

I have a new problem though I hit rock and bent the rim (barrel) of one of my wheels. It is an 'Epsilon Campeao Do Mundo - Das Beste Auf Der Welt'. I have found photos of them online but they all seem to be 15 x 6. I am running 33 x 12.5 OR 15LT's tires so need a replacement wheel with an 8" rim.

I can't at this early stage offer a link to a photo of my wheel style so I suppose this request for help is moot as you will not know what I am looking for. Maybe when I am allowed to put a link or photo up I will try again

Thanks
Mark
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 22:19    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bone1748

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 20:24    Post subject: Wheels Reply with quote

I do know what you are looking for but you will not find them in the UK except on imported trucks. They are available in Japan . I had them on a Bighorn and tried to source them here . I stand to be corrected but unless you find a scrapper here , you are out of luck. sorry!!
wellingtonnz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bone, thanks for the reply. It seems it maybe Japan then or getting something similar for the spare. At this stage not too interested in forking out for a set of 5 others so ... it is what it is. Cheers mate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Suspension / chassis / steering / brakes / wheels / tyres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: