4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Welding, Welding, Welding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 20:10    Post subject: Welding, Welding, Welding Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Can anyone help me out, I need some welding doing on my Trooper I've fabricated the metal parts required but I need to get them welded together and then weld the sub-assemblies onto the car.
The parts in question are 18swg, 16swg, 3mm & 4mm thick.

The 3mm and 4mm thick stuff are brackets, is there anyone in the Stafford area who can help me out with any of this work as I can't weld, I can deliver the parts to at least get the sub-assemblies bits welded, but then I need to get them welded onto the car which is not mobile.

None of the welding is anywhere near the fuel tank so nothing should go BOOM in fact its all at the front end behind the bumper which has been removed, the parts I require welding onto the car are where the front body to chassis rubber bushes fit and the front cross member which lives just in front of the main square chassis cross member.

Thanks to anyone who help in doing this or can advise of anywhere I can try other than Land Rover, I haven't got the readies for their fancy prices.

Thanks again

Clive
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 20:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Bodywork, trim, fixtures & fittings ... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: