Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

a very strange feeling, please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lotusbighorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 15:04    Post subject: a very strange feeling, please help Reply with quote

Bit of advice needed please guys, yesterday I pulled a caravan out of a field with ease, selected 4L just to try it really as its an airstream caravan so pretty solid and didn't want to bog down, anyway all went well and not even a smudge left in the field, reversing on full lock there was a bit of wheel slip on loose gravel which i'd expect,
put back into 2h and drove home fine, did the school run this morning, fine, got about 200 yards from home slowing down and I heard a Tink sound (a bit like a stone getting chipped up,) noticed straight away she didn't feel right, thought i had got a puncture! I got home but cant see anything hanging off etc, no fluids fallen out! it now just feels a bit weird under acceleration and braking, steering is not pulling, I drove along and selected neutral and she rolls freely as I thought a caliper might be stuck on, rolls free in d and r, seems to be a bit more vibration than normal but then I may be imagining it as she's always been a typical 3L lol,
So i'm wondering if it could be the front diff maybe somehow engaged itself or something, there are no lights on the dash, is the front diff controlled by suction like a pajero on the 2006 rodeo? or is there an obvious common easy to fix issue that I am missing?
cheers guys
55 plate chevvy luv (rodeo) 3.0 td auto
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 15:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Lotusbighorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacked front left wheel off ground wheel spins and turns driveshaft freely same happened with other front wheel I would expect some resistance if the diff was engaged I assume
eithan h

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 20:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

it done by a motor on the rodeo so no vacuum pipes, when you say it feels funny what does it feel like? have you checked the leaf springs incase it's broken one?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: