Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

BRAKE SERVO FAULT MAYBE ?? CAN YOU HELP PLEASE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Suspension / chassis / steering / brakes / wheels / tyres
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian roby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 14:02    Post subject: BRAKE SERVO FAULT MAYBE ?? CAN YOU HELP PLEASE Reply with quote

Hello my  1997 lwb 3.1 diesel brakes are playing up going hard after 2nd 3rd press when pulling up . I have also notice now when i turn the engine off with the brake pedal pressed hard down the pedal pushes back up really strong ?   .This has never happened to me ever before  could it be the servo gone faulty as i have checked the vacuum and have loads no split loose pipes everything is stranded and  un molested  

i would be very grateful for any advice thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 14:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would say you either have a leak or the vac pump is a bit worn and not pulling quite enough, pull the small pipe off the vac pump and block off the metal end on the pump then see if the brakes push back. if it does i'd say the pump is weak but if it doesn't then it shows you have a leak on a vac pipe somewhere
ian roby

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

VACUUM PUMP DELIVERS 26/28 ON MY VACUUM GAUGE AS ITS A RECENT NEW REPLACMENT WITH THE ALTERNATOR AND THE PIPES FROM THE PUMP TO THE SERVO HAVE LOADS OF SUCK BUT IT ALMOST LIKE AS THOUGH THE SERVO IS WORKING BACKWARDS AND FIGHTS MY FOOT PEDAL WHEN I PRESS IT .   AND IF I HOLD THE BRAKE PEDAL DOWN HARD AND TURN THE ENGINE OFF IT ALMOST PUSH,S ME OUT MY SEAT I HAVE TO LET IT GO OR SOMETHING MAY BREAK  OR BURST A PIPE  THANKS AGAIN Eithan iam  just confused why its doing this  does yours push back when the engine is switched off ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Suspension / chassis / steering / brakes / wheels / tyres All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: