4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rodeo variants?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Explorecowal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:49    Post subject: Rodeo variants? Reply with quote

Greeting, possible new owner with a few questions.

Been looking at Rodeo's. Interested in a 2004/5 model but there seems to be many varients. I know I want a 3lt. Now Rodeo, rodeo denver, rodeo denver max, d-max?

Some with curvy side steps, some with straight, some with tubular rear bumpers, some with chrome stepped bumper, some with none! Leather interior, cloth interior..... are these all original spec or add on's?

I'm guessing the model I'm looking at runs from 2004-2006 then it's the 2.5 with same 136bhp output (d-max).

Is you can see, I'm awfully confused.

Thanks in advance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

cynic-al

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 20:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to be careful with Internet searches as it's always been called a d-max in every country apart from the uk. In the uk it was a rodeo upto 2011/2012? Then it became d-max.

I have a 2010 but a think the 2005 will be the pre facelift version of mine so I don't really know what's what. In the model I have which is the facelift version you had;

Denver - 2.5 manual 3.0 auto. Cloth seats, basic trim no side steps etc
Denver max - 2.5 manual 3.0 auto. Cloth seats, CD player, aircon, side steps and chrome trim
Denver max plus - 3.0 manual or auto. Leather, satnav, cruise same external trim as Denver
Le - same as Denver max plus but with stainless grill, 18" alloys and a hard top.

The 2.5 in this version was around 145hp, the 3.0 was around 175bhp.

Hope that helps.
hopkin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brouchre quoted bhp is: 2.5 - 136bhp. 3.0 - 163bhp. The engine and drive is common across all the trim ranges so all the variants are just cosmetic or convieniance, i.e. personel taste. All models have the same safety features fitted (antilock brakes, airbags etc). If you buy a model that is not to your exact taste there's plenty of custom bumpers, side bars etc on that well known auction site.
Mr_Sheepdog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although old post, thanks cynic-al.
now I know where my recently acquired rodeo fits in, 2010 model Denver max plus LE 3.0 manual.
Isuzusportmax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 0:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

you forgot about the isuzu rodeo denver max le Sport with 20" rims Cool
wicklamulla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

cynic-al wrote:
You need to be careful with Internet searches as it's always been called a d-max in every country apart from the uk. In the uk it was a rodeo upto 2011/2012? Then it became d-max.

I have a 2010 but a think the 2005 will be the pre facelift version of mine so I don't really know what's what. In the model I have which is the facelift version you had;

Denver - 2.5 manual 3.0 auto. Cloth seats, basic trim no side steps etc
Denver max - 2.5 manual 3.0 auto. Cloth seats, CD player, aircon, side steps and chrome trim
Denver max plus - 3.0 manual or auto. Leather, satnav, cruise same external trim as Denver
Le - same as Denver max plus but with stainless grill, 18" alloys and a hard top.

The 2.5 in this version was around 145hp, the 3.0 was around 175bhp.

Hope that helps.

Hi Cynic-al,   so those variants i have highlighted above in RED,  do you think they have the PPP (Prodrive Performance Pack) installed as those are quite impressive figures?  Thanks, Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: