QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

On Screen Display

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clive

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:22    Post subject: On Screen Display Reply with quote

Hi Guys

OK I know it's a Vauxhall Omega, but it's got to be worth a shot, does anyone who's into auto electrics know what's going on, the on screen display in my car has gone dim but only on part of the screen which makes it virtually unreadable in daylight.

I've taken a photo of it as best I can when it was dark outside, the dim part of the screen I've marked in red.

Thanks to anyone who can help

Clive
https://www.freephotoupload.com/images/2018/07/29/P1250560.md.jpg
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:22    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

JungleC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know for sure on this one, a lot of these screens use small conventional bulbs to provide a backlight, it looks like you may have one or more of those bulbs blown. Most of the time they are replacable so it might be worth taking the screen out and having a look.
Clive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 13:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jungle C

Thanks for getting back to me about the onboard display, I will get the dash out on he Omega just as soon as I've got the Trooper back up and running, I don't want them both down at the same time.

Thanks again

Clive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: