All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Seals for injector pump on 4GJ2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadDogDean

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:16    Post subject: Seals for injector pump on 4GJ2 Reply with quote

Hello all,

I need to replace the o-ring/seal (#30 on the attached image - circled in red) on the timer piston sensor (#37 on attached image). Over here finding the "right" part number is the 8th Wonder of the World. I have found a part number for the seal of 146600-0800.

If anyone recalls, from a side-cut view, is this a "round" o-ring or is it more elongated providing a deeper seal? I ask because mine was leaking like a (insert colorful adjective here) so I pulled it. The oring was twisted mish-shapen and generally mangled and I replaced it with something similar. But it still leaks - the main trouble is not the leaking, but rather it seems to leak and allow air into the system with makes starting very difficult.

If anyone can chime in, or knows who will supply a single o-ring, posted to the Philippines (or an alternative) I'd love to hear it.

Cheers,
MadDogDean

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwj6kc3wuxt6w4p/injector%20pump%20-%201047011004%20-%20oring.jpg?dl=0[/img]
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Fuel, oil, lubes and fluids All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: