4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UKô
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

New on here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> New Member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gav missin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 21:52    Post subject: New on here Reply with quote

Hi all. I'm Gav from east Anglia. Had lots of troopers 3.1s and a couple of 3.0 over the years. Have to come clean though I'm a Toyota man through and through now. Loved the old isuzus though for work (I'm a builder ) and running my shoot for feeding and lamping duties. I love old 4x4s apart from landrovers , and have 2 landcruiser 80 series a 100 series amazon and a mk4 hilux double cab. All are cherished and highly maintained even my off roader 80. I'm a member on both landcruiser and the hilux forums too. Reason for joining here is my latest purchase. A 1991 trooper lwb lotus edition. Its been owned by the same family in my village since import with only 2500 Kms  at the time of import in I believe 2003. Its now only covered 22887 kms and mot history check confirms this. It was traded in to our local garage and mot place where I spotted it and was told it was waiting for the export man to pick up. After a test drive and a look over I managed to strike a deal and thankfully the export man was left disappointed. Its currently at my mechanics where it's been completely cleaned underneath. One tiny ten pence sized hole on the front body mount was found and sorted and completely rust preventative treatment applied underneath. Just having the bumper corners resprayed and a mot. Trim above window screen has come away which is also being sorted. Interior is as close to immaculate as possible. What do you guys on here think I should value this at when I try to insure it. Thanks in advance Gav [marq=down][marq=down]
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 21:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UKô Forum Index -> New Member introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: