2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

BIG BASH 2018. 10th -12th AUGUST

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hunter
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me + one
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:27    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

gt-nick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say... if you weren't there you missed out on another great ITOC Big Bash again.

Those that did attend will know that the sun shone brightly, ... somewhere,

Kirton off road centre had an excellent day with all the quads and motorbikes it was limiting itself to on the Saterday.

Giving us the perfect chance to sit in the sun, drink beer, fix broken troopers, Volvo's, Caravans and generally wave spanners around talking s.h.1.t

The Saturday evening BBQ supplied by our very own TrooperDan was excellent, we Thank you Danielsan.

If we end up there next year, I think I might try the kebab instead of the pizza....

Lots of you must have been really tired by Saturday night as you went off to your - - - - - - - (insert appropriate dwelling) before the fire really got going, such a shame.

Never mind more wood for next year, so in conclusion,  I personally had a great time and will be doing it again. So tell the wife, work or whoever, it's about the same time of

year, in probably the same place, so get your holidays booked, cancel what you were doing and come and have fun with us instead.

OK.

Rant over,      Laughing
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for news of the BB Nick, glad it was enjoyed  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly missed out again..
Pictures needed please  Very Happy
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me again! Did no-one take any pictures or vids of the weekend?
I keeo looking for something, to see what my mates got up to, who broke down this year, etc etc.
Nothing, not a single post except from Nick...think this site has had its day, no-one bothers on here any more  Crying or Very sad
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

Location: Where ever I happen to be in my imagination but mainly Far East Sussex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacksdad1963 wrote:
Me again! Did no-one take any pictures or vids of the weekend?
I keeo looking for something, to see what my mates got up to, who broke down this year, etc etc.
Nothing, not a single post except from Nick...think this site has had its day, no-one bothers on here any more  Crying or Very sad

There were no reports, tales or pics on the facebook page either Mike. IMHO Itoc as was is pretty much finito.
jacksdad1963

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 18:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a sad day Ted! Had some cracking weekends away, even though the old tub broke down twice....

Once it was dead, fuel tank pipe broke, AA took us home, next time Ray replaced the ORPS as it had got wet sat in a pond and the seal gave up. Ian gave me a spare and I paid him a week later, I had given up and just wanted to ring the AA but Ray, Ian and of course Dan (mostly Ray!) got stuck in, and we had it running again.
You don't find mates like that very often, and its a real shame that the heart seems to have gone from the club  Sad  Sad
Red Robbo
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

jacksdad1963 wrote:
Its a sad day Ted! Had some cracking weekends away, even though the old tub broke down twice....

Once it was dead, fuel tank pipe broke, AA took us home, next time Ray replaced the ORPS as it had got wet sat in a pond and the seal gave up. Ian gave me a spare and I paid him a week later, I had given up and just wanted to ring the AA but Ray, Ian and of course Dan (mostly Ray!) got stuck in, and we had it running again.
You don't find mates like that very often, and its a real shame that the heart seems to have gone from the club  Sad  Sad

Aye it's a shame Mike, but I suppose that's progress.

Look back with fondness, look forward to memories.  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: