QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Isuzu Rodeo Denver 3.0 2008 Barrometric pressure sensor faul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim McHardy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:34    Post subject: Isuzu Rodeo Denver 3.0 2008 Barrometric pressure sensor faul Reply with quote

My Vehicle keep bringing on the EML light and when I check the fault code it reads P2228 Barrometric pressure sensor low reading, I have replaced the pressure sensor on 2 occasions the 1st one was from a company on eebuygum selling them for 50.00 GBP it didn't last long (matter of minutes ) so I then bought the correct item from my local Isuzu dealer at close to 300.00 GBP , on this occasion it lasted about 3 weeks then the same fault returned. has anyone experienced this type of problem before and if so what was required to rectify this, the net result is the truck still runs but there power is lacking like a lack of turbo boost. I would appreciate any assistance anyone can offer.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

odd considering it only reads the atmospheric on that model, i'd say it's a wiring issue but out of interest what does it think the pressure is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: