Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

BIG BASH 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crusader
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 20:39    Post subject: BIG BASH 2019 Reply with quote

The ITOC UK Big Bash 2019

9th 10th and 11th August

The Locations:

CAMPING - Haxey Quays campsite near Doncaster/Scunthorpe. Please book yourselves in with the site manager Joe on 07970363310 using booking reference "ITOC". Hook up pitches £15 per night. Non HU are £12 per night.

http://www.haxeyquays.com/

The Dates:  Friday 9th August for 2 nights. Extra nights around these dates can be booked with the site direct again with Joe on 07970363310

OFF ROADING - Kirton Off road centre, North Lincs

http://www.korc.co.uk/

I have spoken with the site and they have a bike and quad event on over the weekend. They are only using half the site, so there will still be 140 acres for Pay and Play. They have assured me that this is the case
The Dates: Saturday 1oth and Sunday 11th August. Pay KORC direct on the day. Choose 1 or both days. We need 30 confirmations to get any kind of discount from the listed price i'm afraid.
Please PM me if you intend to offroad.

The site offers something for everyone in terms of off roading, from easy routes for standard motors, to full on mud runs for the more adventurous.

If you're new to the club, or even to off roading, this is the perfect opportunity to come along and meet some of the regulars, who will be only too glad to show you the ropes, and just what your Trooper, and even yourselves are really capable of.

If anyone wants to come along for the weekend just to camp (i.e. they haven't managed to get hold of a Trooper or other suitable 4x4 in time  Wink , or they just want to come along as spectators and join in the merriments) please do so.

Trooperdan (aka Daniel Westmorland) at Independent Isuzu, your first call for all your Trooper spare parts, tyres, engine swaps, and anything else Trooper related will be sponsoring the food on the Saturday night, usually a BBQ but could be something else.[b] We cannot cater for any special dietary requirements or allergy suffers

>>>>>http://www.independentisuzu.co.uk/<<<<<

I will need to know numbers so please comment.  Any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 20:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

gt-nick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

well count me in,  Smile  i'm sure a lot of the usual suspects will be attending?

remember to bring some firewood

see you there...
gardenman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there, from an old member....think I'll have to attend this year  Wink
How many of the old school are going though, apart from Nick?
crusader
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome back. The usual old crew plus a few new faces will be there.
crusader
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIG BASH 2019 HAS BEEN CANCELLED AS AN ITOC EVENT DUE TO THE PREDICTED INCLEMENT WEATHER. THE CAMPSITE WILL HOLD PITCHES FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO BRAVE THE WEATHER.
gt-nick
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 21:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to know who DID go and what the weather was like....... please

We had some rain here in Stockport and a bit of a breeze but i wouldn't say it was gale force!!

Made the decision not to go on the strenth of weather forcast about wind speed....and being in a tent 45+ mile an hour wind speeds didn't seem like a good idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: