QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Transfer box drain plug size?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigtedzzr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 14:48    Post subject: Transfer box drain plug size? Reply with quote

Hi
Looking for a bit of help here as I was changing my transfer box oil and the plug was a bit stiff to come out and on further inspection I found that the threads on the aluminum casing are broken and coming out like thin rings.
I was wondering if anybody knows the thread size for this hole so I can maybe see if I can get the correct time  sert and try a repair with that.
Or does anybody have any great suggestions ?
Thanks
Karl
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 14:48    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bigtedzzr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats peoples views on these oversized repair plugs where you get a new plug and an oversized tap to rethread slightly bigger ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: