Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Engine turns over. No start. Flash code 56. Immobiliser?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eithan h

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

all looks about normal from those pics, before reassembly make sure the sleeve bases are spotless or the copper washer won't seal and remember new copper washers don't reuse them.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 19:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

troopermatter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 22:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to keep you posted, I have now managed to get over my trooper issues, all done!

Problem was a failed ORPS.
Changed ORPS, thoroughly cleaned the injectors, changed all injector seals and injector sleeves seals from dealer (and thanks to the injector sleeves removal tool, it's a must have).
While injector rail was off, I checked the camshaft carrier tightening and re-tightened to torque all bolts.
Changed the timing belt, tensionner and water pump while I was there, rocker cover gasket, high pressure oil pipe gasket and seals, timing belt gasket.
Filled with GM Dexos 2 5w30 fully synthetic (6 litres as genuine oil filters fitted 4 months ago).
Filled with 8.5 litres of 50/50 ethylen glycol antifreeze (I got myself 5 litres of pure ethylen glycol and mixed it with demineralized water).

---> connected Tech2 without the need to plug to cigar lighter or battery as it seems to have built-in power feed from DLC cable and ODB II plug.

- programmed ORPS successful
- re-programmed injectors with grade B2 successful

---> crancked the engine several times as the oil rail and hpop pipe was empty and off you go, it fired with almost no smoke at all and the engine sounded like a dream, very nice smooth diesel engine noise...

This was to update you guys and say a big thank you to those who give of their own time, their precious time, to help people with almost no knowledge in mechanic like me.

[/img]

[img]http://

[img]http://[/img]
eithan h

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad it’s sorted it’s a nice feeling when they start😁😁
troopermatter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

eithan h wrote:
Glad it’s sorted it’s a nice feeling when they start😁😁

Nice feeling, oh yes!  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Starting issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: