2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

4JX1 Injector seals Advice please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SF2257

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11    Post subject: 4JX1 Injector seals Advice please Reply with quote

Hi Need a bit of advice please, I am replacing the injector seals, firstly I got the seal kit from Milner but saw on here that the copper seals were no good, any experience with these please? secondly I have freed the rocker cover end of the high pressure oil pipe but cant shift the other end, will the rocker cover come off ok with the pipe in place? Any advice much appreciated
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

eithan h

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

avoid the miners seals use genuine and only genuine and no you need to get the pipe off completely to remove the rocker cover, use 2 27mm spanners and hold the lower section whilst undoing the lower nut it can be tight though
SF2257

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Thanks, I got a quote from local Isuzu dealer and they want £68 for the seals anyone know where I can get them cheaper? seems excessive  for a dozen Viton O rings. Also a bit more advice please, I've got the sleeves out undamaged but there's a lot of black particulate in them any idea what it might be, does it indicate something has broken down due to the diesel in the coolant? Am I likely to be flogging a dead horse? Also the clip securing the brown electrical connector broke off, the connector itself still fits but will need securing, I really cant afford a new wiring loom, any fixes?

Thanks in advance

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: