2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Photobucket has gone dirty!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhanagar
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 0:24    Post subject: Photobucket has gone dirty! Reply with quote

Photobucket in all their wisdom have decided to now charge if you want link pictures on forums. You will notice my signature now has a stupid image that tells me I have to pay to reveal it.

I suggest using something else unless you want to pay the 100's of dollars to get it working how it used to.

Deceased
1994 Isuzu Bighorn LWB Mk.II 3.1TD Auto LS

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 0:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

C.B.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they seem to have rendered this site much less useful in one fell swoop, as a lot of the guides or solutions make use of pictures to tell most of the story.
Damn shame too as this forum is famous for it's content, activity and helpfulness, I just hope this is not the start of the demise of such a useful resource.

I did think about re-hosting my images on other sites but you can't edit the posts here to change the URL's, it would be quite a bit of work to sort them all out but not impossible.

there is a petition on change.org here:-
https://www.change.org/p/photobucket-reverse-the-photobucket-third-party-rule

Sad
CalVerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photobucket is longer useful. There are a lot of other free photo hosting websites out there that are much better than this Photobucket garbage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: