4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rodeo Denver 2005 TFS77 Central Locking Control Unit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 21:20    Post subject: Rodeo Denver 2005 TFS77 Central Locking Control Unit Reply with quote

Hi all, apolgies if this has been covered but... Does anyone know how to access / remove the central locking control unit please?

To expand: I tried to unlock my Denver on Saturday, but couldn't via the fob, although it did dis-arm the immobiliser (as the light stopped flashing) I unlocked via the key and was able to start it and drive fine, but from the passenger side somewhere in the footwell or behind the glovebox, I could hear a relay clicking. After some 'stabbing-in-the-dark', I removed the 20a fuse (drivers side fuse panel) and the clicking stopped. Re-inserted and no clicking. I then closed the door, pressed the fob to lock, and bingo! all doors locked. Tried to unlock with the fob, and nothing....... Rinse and repeat from "I removed the 20a fuse...."  ergo: after pulling the fuse, the car will lock fine, it just won't unlock on the button.

To me it seems that a relay adjacent to or within the control unit / module has gone faulty - I suspect a replacement of Isuzu Part # 8973617050 may rectify things, but any suggestions on here would be most useful.

Thanks all 👍
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 21:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: