Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Speedometer/Odometer not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harrisong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 13:16    Post subject: Speedometer/Odometer not working Reply with quote

Time for me to revisit this issue, I have replaced the speed sensor on the transmission, and that did not fix the issue. I have taken the gauge cluster out before but did not see anything obvious, the little plastic gears seemed to be intact but that is as far as I got in there. Looking for some advice on trouble shooting or what to replace etc.

3.1 TD 4jg2
manual transmission.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 13:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

bigcol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 21:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same on mine, ended up changing the whole speedo head as couldn't find a fault on mine... New head sorted it, and I took it to bit to get my mileage right...
harrisong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="bigcol"]I had the same on mine, ended up changing the whole speedo head as couldn't find a fault on mine... New head sorted it, and I took it to bit to get my mileage right...[/quote]

hmm ok this is what I read before as one of the solutions, what exactly is the speedo head? like the actual gauge itself? and does that then correct the issue of the odo also? thanks! .....where did you get one of those haha?
bigcol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I say speedo head, I mean the whole cluster of gauges, its one complete unit,  I got one used, from a breakers near by....
harrisong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah ok that makes sense, and then are you able to change the odo? or just go from whatever is on there currently haha?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> General technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: