2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Recovery points

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harrydeal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:14    Post subject: Recovery points Reply with quote

Hi guys, I recently bought a snatch strap kit for my 1998 automatic Isuzu Bighorn 3.1TD, without realizing I actually have no where to use it. There is one factory hook at the front but it is not graded to take enough force for a snatch recovery, so I am buying another hook to put on the other side and I will use an equalizer strap to balance out the pressure. The back of the car however, has no recovery points at all and no sign of being able to fit them. Does anyone have any ideas? I cant seem to attach photos but the tow bar is one of the flat ones which drops down, not one of the square one which I can slot a recovery hook into. There also doesn't appear to be any solid holes to but bow shackles in, should I drill into the sides of the tow bar mount or something?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: