2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

nearly all done trooper 3.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission / 4WD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
and11

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:06    Post subject: nearly all done trooper 3.1 Reply with quote

Well i hope i have sorted my questions out well some of them i have got a owners hand book / removed all the vacuum pipes all but the one from the intercooler to the top of the injection pump i assume the one to the rear of the inj pump is to increase revs when air con is switched on well i hope so .I removed the flap from the valve that sits in the right angle pipe between the turbo and intercooler on the left faceing to the rear / totally removed the pre heat assembly from the exhaust all of it well i know now my trooper is a bit lighter now.
That mechanism must way a couple of pounds on its own.
Changed all the interior bulbs to led including all the switches
Drive shaft boot next then i might be able to check if the auto hubs are ok and how they work if at all
If any one as any input if i have made a boo boo some were on things i have removed please let me know cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:06    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Gearbox / transmission / 4WD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: