All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

M57 engine swap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravingmad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:04    Post subject: M57 engine swap Reply with quote

Hello everyone.
As above, I'm in the early stages of dropping in a bmw m57 535d engine into the trooper. I need an adapter plate for the m57 to bolt to the 3.0 td manual gearbox. Any suggestions as to who could manufacture a plate for me? I see adapter plates for land-rover and nissan patrols but none about for the troopers. Thanks, Kevin
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

BighornSWB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

would love to see the finished product, maybe have to contact a local engineer
Beau

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 2:00    Post subject: Re: M57 engine swap Reply with quote

ravingmad wrote:
Hello everyone.
As above, I'm in the early stages of dropping in a bmw m57 535d engine into the trooper. I need an adapter plate for the m57 to bolt to the 3.0 td manual gearbox. Any suggestions as to who could manufacture a plate for me? I see adapter plates for land-rover and nissan patrols but none about for the troopers. Thanks, Kevin

Howdy from the US. I am actually thinking of doing this exact swap. But can find next to nothing for Info on the web! How is your swap going ? Did you find an adapter plate. Or have one made? Thanks!
ravingmad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:24    Post subject: M57 done Reply with quote

For anyone interested, I have the 535d engine conversion done.
Tiktok link for a few pics
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJGFvUBJ/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Engines All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: