4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Not quite a Trooper, but...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbw13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:44    Post subject: Not quite a Trooper, but... Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Well I'm back home. Have been away on work for the past 9 weeks. Here's a pic of the new wagon, well new to me anyway Smile
Had it about 6 weeks or so. A dream to drive Very Happy

1996 Wizard MU. I think it's a 3.1L, correct me if I'm wrong. The instruction manual is 100% Jap so what I've learnt is through epxerimentation. Don't want to muck around with the hubs though! Are they auto-lock, they're not manual I know that much. Auto trans which can be a *beep* at times but 9/10 goes well. Was owned by a single person in Japan; very little wear and tear, except for the plastic parts outside which are sun damaged as you'd expect a 10 year old car to have.

EDIT: Oops, sorry guys, it's a driveway pic, should have got a photo the other week when the roads were 4x4 access only in Taupo because of snow. Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:44    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

fifth4x4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gather from various sources that you are having a pretty tough winter? My daughters boyfriend is in Nelson (South Island) playing rugby. He's been away since May and won't be back here till august so he's going to miss our summer Sad
Looks like you're enjoying some nice weather just now??? (or at least when you took the photo Smile )

Smart looking motor Smile
mbw13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late response, have been away again, but no more, here to stay now! Very Happy

Yeh the south island has had a really rough winter. Some areas were without power for 3 or more weeks! Snow fell in areas where it doesn't usually causing the weaker power lines to drop. June was apparently a month of record breaking low temperatures. Where I was living (Taupo) during the "cold snap" the temperature would get down to about -6c and only up to 8c during the day.

I took the photo on a beautiful, but chilly day. Home is about 2 hours south of Auckland so the temp doesn't drop too much here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: