2Gether Insurance : 01945 585322

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

HT leads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickp2130

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 20:54    Post subject: HT leads. Reply with quote

I just bought a set of HT leads for my 93 3.2 V6 Trooper cause I'm having LPG fitted and the HT circuit needs to be right. Laughing
Bought them from Milners via the tinternet.
garage rings me to say the plug caps are too short to reach the plugs. Twisted Evil So I go over there and the one they tried is shorter than the other five. 5 plug caps all the same length that fit and one about 8mm shorter. Before I lay into Milners about this can anyone confirm that all the plugs are at the same depth? Question

Stupid question but needs to be asked as the only truely stupid question is the one that isn't asked. Idea Wink
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 20:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

markymoan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think thats one for Grandad Nick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a duff set from the factory, I've not had any problems with Milners at all. I was actually at Milners yesterday to pick my new tank up, nice people, as we got delayed by everything from every coffin dodger in Derbyshire to a large herd of cows taking a leisurely wander across the road we got their two minutes before they shut. They were hiding the tank for me behind their skip!

96 or is it a 98 Isuzu Bighorn Lotus
Grandad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the vote of confidence mark TBH i have never noticed whether there is any difference most likely as philp says duff set

why not ask spike hes got a 3.2 he could have a look for you
nickp2130

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway I have gone ahead with 5 good leads and one old one. LPG is fitted and runs like a dream so far. Now it needs to be run a bit according to the garage and fine tuned if needed after 1k miles. Fingers crossed.
Milners said send the set of leads back to them but I will just have to bite the bullet as I need them now for a trip and the garage binned the old set. Wish me luck and hope to see you all Question bank holiday weekend on the east coast. Laughing Laughing Razz Exclamation Mr. Green
markymoan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quicky, where did they put the lpg tank and how big is it Question

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put it in the boot front to back on the side where the small seat folds down. I have boxed it in, lost 7th seat but not much space lost.
80 litre tank just filled it at the grand expense of 21 quid. It already had 20 litres in and I added another 50 odd.
markymoan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saving you about £60 compared to petrol, it will pay for itself in no time Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Electrics / wiring / lights etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: