4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

24th sept , mud in the midlands

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabbitt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill have one of my mates in car with me and as for spectators i have no idea mate sorry ?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 17:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

brains

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 0:01    Post subject: 24th sept , mud in the midlands Reply with quote

ive got bad news m8 found out today that there is some overtime up for grabs this weekend and ive said yes as there was a big order come in and has to be done for monday , i dont get asked very often and i need the money to fix the tropper .
i am so sorry m8 i was looking forward to this but what i can do is give you my number and when i finnish work and you've finnished playing Sad give me a call and i will but the kettle on before your return trip it would be nice to meet some of you soon , again im sorry and hope you can under stand m8 . Sad  Crying or Very sad  Sad
rabbitt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats fine mate , i work some silly hours myself , pm me your number and ill certainly ring you when im done Smile
rabbitt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

well just gt bk and yes i got it dirty again , was a good day but i felt a bit pricey , there was different things to do for all abilities so i had to go and try them all the water want as deep as scarborough so i managed to keep my altinator happy Smile and there was some awsome climbs , overall a good day ( would have been better if i wasnt the only isuzu there ) but cant be helped.

"twister you would have been proud mate"
heres a few piccys...................

and the last one i had to chuckle , landies doing what they do best ........ getting stuck !
markymoan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 17:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice  Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 17:10    Post subject: 24th sept , mud in the midlands Reply with quote

looks like you enjoyed your self m8 found it ok then , did you see the thunder storm this morning at about 8:30 if we did not have one i think the water would have not been there at all.
rabbitt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 17:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the time i got there it was clear skys all the way Smile

there was a mad mini there with a v8 in it but never stood still long enough for me to take a pic lol
brains

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 17:26    Post subject: 24th sept , mud in the midlands Reply with quote

Laughing  8) nice if i see it i will get a picture for you .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: