All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Newbury 4x4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry_rolfe

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 12:52    Post subject: Newbury 4x4 Reply with quote

For anyone who lives in and around Berkshire, I can recommend Newbury 4x4 for servicing and repairs.

I took my Trooper in for a service and general check over as it had no history when I bought it. They did a fantastic job and really made me feel like they actually care about the vehicle and they want you to come back in the future. Very thorough and very professional.

http://www.newbury4x4.co.uk/

Jerry
(PS: no I am not related to them nor am I on commission!!)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 12:52    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mrwookie
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

still as good jerry ???? are you still got a suzi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Garages / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: