Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

The time has arrived

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 19:12    Post subject: The time has arrived Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

The time has finally arrived for me to collect all donations for the 4,000-mile charity drive I'm doing to gambia in less than four weeks (leaving 16th December 2004). I'd be very grateful for your kind support and to all in the Isuzu Trooper Club UK.

Some of you may well be aware of the media hype surrounding what I'm doing (see - 'Can this really be true' forum), the Independent and Sunday Times amongst other newspapers published the Plymouth to Dakar Rally 2005 story this weekend. As some of you may recall, I'm on the frontline, going first, so hopefully I won't embarrass my sponsors, Isuzu or myself as I pave the way forward.

The TV crew are ready, however we are fallong desperatelly short of funding and a few spare parts. Your £1 cheque would go a long way.

The Isuzu trooper I bought will be donated to a lovely community and basic school which has never received any donations the past. Our contact in Gambia has told us the chief has always been interested in education and was the first to make sure that all girls got equal opportunities.

The Isuzu trooper would be used to carry commodities to and from the village to benefit all there, and it would be used, amongst other things as an ambulance for the sick - it's donkey cart stuff at the moment. The Chief and his son are now expecting us, including the whole village who are very excited and posted us a letter with their best wishes on our journey.

LAST MINUTE PLEA: Please send whatever donation you can ASAP to

Ranjit Dhillon
12 Rye Road
Nunhead
SE15 3AX
Tel:07931 543 089

For updates online please visit

www.flpworld.co.uk
www.plymouth-dakar.co.uk

Keep your eyes on the TV for network coverage and look out for the Isuzu trooper (Dynamo Madame Sepie - otherwise known as the Silver Brick)

Thankyou all in advance and I hope to tell you all about it as the weeks draw nearer including when I get back. Please add your email adresses to any cheques you wish to send, hopefully I will send you a daily commetary

Ranjit Dhillon (Mk1 1984 LHD Isuzu Trooper)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 19:12    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Club Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: