QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Mot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firemanbish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:35    Post subject: Mot Reply with quote

Hi all, just got the old girl mot'd - *beep* what a mission.As I live in a small village that has good garage facilities I am quite lucky.Chap said I could sit an watch.Big old barn with roller doors,massive pit etc.It was a foul day and like sitting in an American tornado movie as the shutters were rattling like crazy.Anyway - I sat down expecting it to take 40 mins and the bloke was SO flaming slow and entered everything on the puter as he did it.Revved the guts out of my Bighorn for 20 mins as he said the engine was too cold to do some test or other.Eventually gave me a pass with an advisory of a pinhole in a gaiter and said what a cracking car for the age ( 1995 ) and what a good job I made of the undersealing.
The process took 70 (yes 70 !! ) minutes
Shocked Still got the magic motter for another year and the last 12 months motoring has been sweet and she aint cost me a bean (yet).
Have a great Crimbo boys n girls
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

davehodge999

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

now everything is computerised the tester has to take certain amount of time as vosa know when he logs youre car in to puter at start and when he finishes the test.if he does this too quick hell get a visit for not doing his job .(could have a brew to waste enough time)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Servicing / tuning / MOT All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: