QuoteSeek - free to use insurance comparison site

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

trooper seats , most uncomfortable ever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wreckferretuk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 22:36    Post subject: trooper seats , most uncomfortable ever Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a 3.0 trooper duty and the front seats are like sitting on concrete blocks.
Any ideas on how to make them softer OR how much should I pay for citation front seats ?

Any info would be great.

Thanks,

Dave.

www.divenorth.com
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 22:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Chris B
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a 3.0D Commercial and now I have got a 3.0D Citation ... apart from the armrest there isnt much difference. I find them really comfy  Smile
squidman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that comfort in in the behind of the beholder. Seats feel different for each person. I would suggest that you do a sitting test of the different seats available for your model vehicle. I recently swapped seats in my 1986 Trooper with those in a 1989 Trooper. The ones from the 89 are much more comfortable and raised me up at least 6 to 8 cm. allowing me much more visibility.
Peter Bonnell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many miles has your  troop done , it could be that they're just flat from some heavyweight previous owner ,  is the passenger seat the same Question  take it to a car trimmer to see if this is the case
brains

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 13:09    Post subject: trooper seats , most uncomfortable ever Reply with quote

for a car trim company phone coventry hood and tonnue on 01952-501177 and ask for dave lowe tell them brian finn sent you .
brian.
Peter Bonnell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coventry  Shocked  he lives in Belfast Rolling Eyes
brains

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 19:03    Post subject: trooper seats , most uncomfortable ever Reply with quote

sorry i will explain they are in telford infact i work for them , if dave want any info to give them a ring for advice etc but if he wants any thing done( i do know that i work there but i must say that these are one of the best in the country )he can send it by courer ?
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

not only are my trooper seats uncomfortable-the driver's seat has just collapsed-not good when you are 5ft4!Where can I get decent second hand seats
Trooper Jon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 16:44    Post subject: Trooper Seats Reply with quote

Hi

If you google parts gateway you will find numerous companies that will be able to supply you with another seat, Personaly I would go for one out of a citation or insignia as they do have more positions available to get the correct and most comfortable driving positionas they have up/down as well as forward/back.

Be careful that you get one from the same year as you own as the seat bellt coupling did change when they upgraded the trooper in the late 90's

Regards Jon
Mark Wills

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 22:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I think it's an opinion thing...

I drive from Aberdeen to Telford / Shrewsbury in one hit, that's 450 miles, and I have to say, I feel totally fine when I arrive, very very comfortable seats.

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Other Trooper queries All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: