All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

tor green lane run

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Bonnell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 22:59    Post subject: tor green lane run Reply with quote

Did a green lane run on Saturday out of last months total off road  with siweb and my dad , started off from Thorpe Arnold near Melton  Mawbray , following the tulip diagram's all was going well untill we came to a locked gate  Shocked then it took us a good 45 mins to get back on track  Rolling Eyes then shortly after came to a field where the farmer had kindly ploughed right up to the hedge , once we had started there was no going back , we were fully commited and up to the cills in mud , after that things just got worse and we decided we'd pushed our luck far enough , so were going back in the summer when the land is a bit firmer  Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 22:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

coz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive done it i reckon - where it was ploughed upto edge - is that were you are going left along a field edge then sharp right and left through a gate

I did it in summer in 2wd
markymoan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 23:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they allowed to plough it, if its a BOAT  Question

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 0:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah - no - but their also not allowed to lock gates, or willfully obstruct lanes - welcome to the real world
markymoan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 0:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

coz wrote:
hah - no - but their also not allowed to lock gates, or willfully obstruct lanes - welcome to the real world

I'm sure Glass would like to know, they sort of make the real world real again  Wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know where you mean coz , that bit is near the start , but no you go down the lefthand side of the field then through a gap in the hedge , but then you have to go across another field thats sloping from left to right  Shocked in the wet it's unbelievable , we drove 400 yds dideways with full opposite lock on . In last months TOR the locked gate was at tulip14
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: